Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Income Tax Service companies on Finance topic

Showing 1-25 of 1,605 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 18 2017
consumer tax relief dax ross fraud company took funds out of account left me holding the tax and penelty payments for years newpoert beach california Author: Wichita, Kansas Income Tax Service: consumer tax relief Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Liberty Tax (Surinderpal Chawla, Milagros Medina) GRD Services LLC Fraud, Dishonest, Stole $600 from my return Stamford Connecticut Author: Connecticut Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax (Surinderpal Chawla, Milagros Medina) Stamford, Connecticut

Oct 02 2017
Federal Taxrelief,Inc/Barry Footlick/Monque ?/Russel ? These people are not calling me back and giving me information . You have to call them! I have been told that they will help me though a audit and this has been 2 r 3 years now. We gave thenm $1700.00 up front now! This is a audit for our personal business . We were audited in 2012 for $100,000. No results yet!!! What a joke ! I am reporting to you now. I'm looking for a lawer to take action against this company and now I have find a lawyer to get us out of trouble with the federal tax audit! Wood Dale Illinois
Author: Lafitte, Louisiana Income Tax Service: Federal Taxrelief,Inc Wood Dale, Illinois

Sep 05 2017
Optima Tax Debt Relief SCAM CON Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Income Tax Service: Optima Tax Debt Relief Nationwide

Aug 29 2017
Wall & Associates Hiried them to take care of my back taxes they told me as soon as I get them $2150 they could get my tax levy lifted off my pay check. 4 mounts later still not done. Nationwide Author: Edwardsburg, Michigan Income Tax Service: Wall & wall. Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Lauren Grayson Investments Inc Lauren E. Grayson Money wire scam, tax fraud, identity theft San Diego Internet Author: Burbank, California Income Tax Service: Lauren Grayson Investments Inc Internet

Aug 14 2017
Instant Tax Service, Chris Sheppard Chris Sheppard Granted to received millions of dollars from settlements Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Income Tax Service: Instant Tax Service, Chris Sheppard Tampa, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Fredrick James Accounting Tax & Consulting I Got Scammed by Fredrick James Accounting of Clearwater, Fl for $7500 clearwater Florida Author: clearwater, Florida Income Tax Service: Fredrick James Accounting Tax & Consulting clearwater, Florida

Jul 25 2017
StopIRSDEBT.com 10100 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 300 Los Angeles, CA 90067 Absolutely nothing Los Angeles California Author: Temple Hills, Maryland Income Tax Service: StopIRSDEBT.com

Jul 26 2017
Optima Tax Company is a Rip Off!! Money wasted down the drain, owed MORE monies for loans taken out, and 0 results! Santa Ana California Author: LONG BEACH, California Income Tax Service: Optima Tax Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
KeyTax Group A Full Refund Jacksonville, Florida Internet Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Income Tax Service: KeyTax Group Internet