Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Income Tax Service companies on Finance topic

Showing 76-100 of 1,605 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Dec 28 2016
Rakofsky & Associates Paul Rakofsky BAD CPA!! RUN!! Richardson Texas Author: Encino, California Income Tax Service: Rakofsky & Associates richardson, Texas

Dec 23 2016
Ember Financial Bellevue Ember Defrauded Me Redmond Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Income Tax Service: Ember Financial Bellevue Redmond, Washington

Dec 22 2016
Bank of America Borrow Protection Plan Bribing people and sending checks then sending IRS false info brea California Author: erial, New Jersey Income Tax Service: Bank of America Borrow Protection Plan brea , California

Dec 21 2016
Ember Taxes and Accounting Defrauded Me Bellevue Washington Author: Seatlle, Washington Income Tax Service: Ember Taxes and Accounting Bellevue, Washington

Dec 16 2016
Ty Jackson Tyrone Jackson Grossly Overclaimed and Income Underreported. I Now Owe the IRS thousands of dollars. Los Angeles California Author: Studio City, California Income Tax Service: Ty Jackson Los Angeles, California

Dec 15 2016
Washington Tax Service Jay Freeborne Did nothing they promised, then asked for even MORE money... Washington Author: Iowa Income Tax Service: Washington Tax Service Internet

Dec 06 2016
H & R Block - Margaret, (Marge) Manager... BEWARE H&R Block; Preparer made significant error, costing us $1384.87. Won't honor Peace of Mind Guarantee. Keeps giving run around. Colorado Springs CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Income Tax Service: H & R Block Falcon, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
Harvard Collection Services Inc. FAKE / SCAM Do NOT pay anything without contacting the appropriate agency they claim to be collecting for Chicago Illinois
Author: Alabama Income Tax Service: Harvard Collection Services Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 20 2016
Santa Barbara Tax Group LLC Rich Turner President Santa Barbara tax group will steal your refund and charge fees for zero service beware!!!! La Jolla California Author: Sarasota, Florida Income Tax Service: Santa Barbara Tax Group LLC La Jolla, California

Nov 10 2016
Datatax 2000 Inc. lazy, procrastinator, slow, dysfunctional, does not return calls, poor communicator, liar, poor businessman, holds on to my taxes for two years without filing, caused me to report him, Davie Florida
Author: Los Angeles, California Income Tax Service: Datatax 2000 Inc. Davie, Florida

Nov 01 2016
Key Tax Group Rob Johnston, Kelly Gibson, Shawn Legatta, Daniel Cabrera, I was promised my tax bill would be lower than the fee charged by Key Tax Group.. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Plantersville, Alabama Income Tax Service: Key Tax Group Pompano Beach , Florida

Oct 24 2016
1962 looking for a copy of my back taxes and this pop up i ordcer and it never arrive . Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Income Tax Service: Proofoftax.com Stockton, California

Oct 15 2016
Turbo Tax Charged my checking account for 119.98 when my refund did not get processed quickly by the IRS for Identity Fraud Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Income Tax Service: Turbo Tax Internet

Sep 26 2016
ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC ASSET ACCEPTANCE ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016, I WENT TO MY MAIL BOX AND RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE IRS STATING THAT I OWE $1,800 FOR MY 2014 TAX RETURN. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THE YEARS, 2014 WAS THE LOWEST MONEY I HAVE RECEIVED. MY NORMAL ACCOUNT DID NOT PREPARE MY TAXES FOR THAT YEAR BUT ANOTHER. I TOOK THE LETTER AND MY 2014 TAX PAPER TO MY ACCOUNT AND UPON REVIEW, HE CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I EVER WORKED WITH A COMPANY NAMED ASSEST ACCEPTANCE LLC. I TOLD HIM NO. HE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS AND I SEARCH FOR THEM NUMBER AND CALLED THEM. THEY WERE ALREADY CLOSED. I HAVE READ ONLINE AND SEE WHERE THIS COMPANY HAS RIPPED OF A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE. I NEED THEM TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO. WARREN Michigan Author: Pembroke Pines, Alabama Income Tax Service: ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC WARREN, Michigan

Sep 08 2016
IRS Department of Legal Affairs IRS filing a CP503 against you Nationwide Author: New Salem, North Dakota Income Tax Service: IRS Department of Legal Affairs Nationwide