Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Internal Revenue Service companies on Finance topic

Showing 1-25 of 436 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 03 2017
Bandwidth They said they was with the federal reserve bank and i had a 7800 grant waitin all i had to do was send 200 dollars an like an idiot i did New york Nationwide Author: St Joseph, Missouri Internal Revenue Service: Bandwidth Nationwide

Sep 27 2017
STOP IRS DEBIT. COM stopIRSdebt.com They took my money and did not resolve my taxes California Internet Author: Middleton, Idaho Internal Revenue Service: STOP IRS DEBIT. COM Internet

Sep 08 2017
mr becker he first called and said that he was from the internal revenue to collect back taxes newyork Nationwide Author: chicago, Illinois Internal Revenue Service: mr becker Nationwide

Aug 29 2017
Omnipoint, Claimed to be the IRS Threatened Arrest Detroit Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Internal Revenue Service: Omnipoint, Claimed to be the IRS Nationwide

Aug 28 2017
Consumer Clearing House DeVon Richards, Warner& Richards Atty said I won 500,000 and wanted me to take out loan from HSBC bank to pay taxes. Troy New York Author: El Monte, California Internal Revenue Service: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 25 2017
Auto loan network They got my social security number some how and I want protection from it New Jersey is the area code they call me from New Jersey Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Internal Revenue Service: Auto loan network Internet

Aug 22 2017
Payza want me to renew all my information before I can withdraw my funds. London United Kingdom Author: Ocala, Florida Internal Revenue Service: Payza Internet

Aug 19 2017
IRS Scam IRS Scam calling me multiple times from 850.570.1429 Florida Author: WESTMINSTER, Colorado Internal Revenue Service: IRS Scam Nationwide

Jul 29 2017
Criminal Justice Legal Law Services Kevin Williams He told me that if i did call him back that he was going to send local police out to have me arrested . He told me that i needed to call him back and set up a payment arrangement because the IRS was going to sue me for oweing money to them. I do not owe money to the IRS and they know this if these pieces of filth think that they can keep getting away with this then they are wrong. i do hope the law will one day catch up to all of them and put them all in jail. Texas Author: timpson, Texas Internal Revenue Service: Criminal Justice Legal Law Services Texas

Jul 14 2017
Internal Revenue Service Lawsuit Scam IRS, Internal Revenue Services, Taxes, Lawsuit, Scam, Threats New York City Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Internal Revenue Service: Internal Revenue Service Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
IRS Attorney General's OfficeDeputy David Cooper 520015 Threatened to throw me in jail, seize all my assets, freeze all bank accounts if I did not go to a Walmart and pick up a voucher card and pay a sizable amount of money for not filing a 745FTD Annapolis, MD ? from caller ID Nationwide Author: Paris, Kentucky Internal Revenue Service: IRS Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Officer Mike Watson he said hes with the internal revenue Internal Revenue hasbrouck New Jersey Author: Irmo, South Carolina Income Tax Service: Officer Mike Watson New Jersey

Jun 13 2017
IRS a detective could not understand name left message saying he was a detective with the IRS wanted me to call him back to resolve the issue Author: mesa, Arizona Internal Revenue Service: IRS

Jun 08 2017
Fundable.com AKA Startups.com is a scam...Matt Chimes Fundable AKA Startups are ripping people off. They took us for almost $3,000 Powell, Ohio Ohio Author: Minden, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Fundable.com Internet

Jun 06 2017
UNTIED LENDING SEVICES NATHEN ANTHONY I WAS TO GET A $2,300 .00 LOAN FROM THEM AN I SENT A BANK TRANSACTION OF $100.00 AN $300.00 OF ITUNES CARDS TO THEM FOR THIS LOAN OF 2,300 DOLLARDS NEWYORK NEWYORK NEWYORK NEWYORK Author: BUNKER, Missouri Internal Revenue Service: UNTIED LENDING SEVICES NEWYORK NEWYORK,

Jun 06 2017
Level 3 Communications, LLC Level 3 Communications, LLC-ARLevel 3 Communications, LLC-KS Attempted ripoff Bloomfield Colorado Author: New York, New York Internal Revenue Service: Level 3 Communications, LLC Bloomfield, Colorado

May 26 2017
HUSSEIN TARRAF TARRAF CORP, TARRAF & ASSOCIATES THIEF, LIAR, SCAM, LAWSUIT Hazmiyeh, Beirut, Lebanon
Author: Other Internal Revenue Service: HUSSEIN TARRAF Hazmiyeh,