Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Fri, October 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 30, 2008

• Reported By:Townsend Massachusetts
18401 US HWY 19 N Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Financial Freedom Resources Aka Consumer Financial Resources Board; Mr. Randy Porter (727-330-9311) Called me 07/08, told that my CR indicated that I qualified for program/services, basis was fact that although income to debt ratio poor, credit history indicated no defaults on any debt and few deliquencies/late payments. They guaranteed lower total debt in months by negotiating lower % rates w/creditors. Deducted fees up front from Bank, I've initiated all contact, N0 results to date. 10/08 Clearwater Florida

*Author of original report: Rip Off Report resulted in contact from company rep. w/ promise to reimburse $'s deducted from credit card accounts for undelivered services/results

RE: Financial Freedom Resources aka Consumer Financial Resources Board; Mr. Randy Porter (727-330-9311); 18401 US HWY 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33764

This outfit contacted me in July 2008, said that I qualified for their program/services based upon review of my credit report, and fact that although I was upside down in terms of assets vrs. liabilities, I had track record of not ever defaulting on debts and had few late payments on record.

They guaranteed results, lower total debts in 6 weeks, by negotiating lower interest rates with creditors. I asked for but never recieved a preliminary report based upon initiatial contacts with Banks/creditors prior to the payment of any fees. They did not provide any report or plan, and deducted over $1000 from accounts. I contacted them a month later in August and was referred to Mr. Randy Porter, we engaged in a conversation that indicated that he had no contact at all with my creditors, and a promise that he would do so by the end of month September 08. I called today 10/03/2008 and was not able to recieve any measure of a report and could not be directed to Mr. Porter. I was assigned an appointment for Monday 10/06, that he would call me with a report. It has been 3 months, and they only result has been an increase in the minimum payments on my credit cards due to the debits by this company. They total of fees associated with this service was never fully discussed or agreed upon, nor did they tell me when they were to apply the charges and from which of my accounts.

It's clear that I've been deceived, and their is no intention or ability to provide the promised services. I will be persistant in working through my credit card Banks, and reporting this matter to the MA. Attorney General's Office, Consumer Affairs, in order to recoup the fees deducted from my accounts, and to keep others from entering into any contact with this clearly dishonest / disreputable company.

Veteran
Townsend, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2008 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/financial-freedom-resources-aka-consumer-financial-resources-board-mr-randy-porter-727-330-9311/clearwater-florida-33764/financial-freedom-resources-aka-consumer-financial-resources-board-mr-randy-porter-727-378241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Freedom Resources Aka Consumer Financial Resources Board; Mr. Randy Porter (727-330-9311)

AUTHOR: Veteran - (U.S.A.)

I spoke with a Ms S. Dunlap, a representative of this company HQs (877-557-2322) on 10/23. Ms. Dunlap contacted me as a result of my Rip Off report. She graciously related regrets that I was not provided positively resulting services, verified what fees had been paid and deducted from my accounts. She concluded our conversation by providing a verification number for the reimbursement of the funds, which were to be paid by check directly to my residence. No check to date, I trust that she is an ethical and sincere professional and will follow through with my reimbursement. rmc 10/30/08