Complaint Review: Financial Recovery Services, INC

• Financial Recovery Services, INC
    po box 385908
    minneapolis, Minnesota
    United States of America

Financial Recovery Services, INC threatening and downright rude minneapolis, Minnesota

The company Financial Recovery Services, INC contacted me in regards to an account that i do not recall even opening.  They claim that the account is from Capital One.  When i disputed the fact that i did not have an account i was threatened by the account manager, Brian Ruff.  We entered into a repayment agreement with the stipulation that i was to recieve copies of the original credit application with my signature on it.

I was assured by the very rude Mr. Ruff that i would recieve the copies withing 6-8 weeks.  It has been 3-4 months and i have not recieved any information from this company.   I have sent two letters to Mr. Ruff, reminding him of our agreement.  I have yet to recieve a reply.  Furhtermore, i have resorted to contacting Capital One in aiding me in reseraching these allegations as well as working with my bank to stop payment to this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2012 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/financial-recovery-services-inc/minneapolis-minnesota-55438/financial-recovery-services-inc-threatening-and-downright-rude-minneapolis-minnesota-897835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content