Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, May 31, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, May 31, 2003
  • Reported By: Brooklyn New York
  • Financial Resources Unlimited, Inc.
    7000 Adams Street - #101
    Willowbrook, Illinois

Financial Resources Unlimited, Inc. dishonest ripoffs Willowbrook Illinois

I just wanted to thank this website for making this kind of information possible.

I replied to an ad in the Village Voice in New York for at home work that you could make $550 a week. I gave my address to an answering machine. I just recieved the letter back.

I did read the letter carefully. The only thing that redlighted me from the letter was that I personally would have to pay postage.

A friend and I decided to split the beginning price of the first group. I then decided to look up the company on the internet and came along this site.

My friend and I have not sent our money and no longer plan to. Both of us are college grad students that are needing money to pay for our summer rent. I'm glad we didn't make this mistake.

Thank you for your site. I should have know that the claims were to good to be true. It's too bad that there isn't some sort of law about having to disclose all information before you send money.

Again, thank you for making this information available before I lost $65.00.

Stephen
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2003 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/financial-resources-unlimited-inc/willowbrook-illinois-60527/financial-resources-unlimited-inc-dishonest-ripoffs-willowbrook-illinois-59138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content