Complaint Review: FINANCIAL RESOURCES UNLIMITED

• Reported By: COLDWATER Michigan
  • FINANCIAL RESOURCES UNLIMITED
    7000 ADAMS STREET #101
    WILLOWBROOK, Illinois

FINANCIAL RESOURCES UNLIMITED ripoff, tricked and lied to us con artist fake People like this need to be shut down and prosecuted WILLOWBROOK Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: SEARCH The Rip-Off Report And You Shall Find !

I was sent a very nice letter when I applied as to why I should work for this company. Used words like the most honest and most trust worthy. Company sends every thing you need no need to advertise for self addressed stamped envelopes. A promise of getting your registration fee back after you made 5 pay checks and how the reason they payed so well was cause people really liked the products there letters sold and had high responses.

Guess when you're down on your luck and really need a job its easy to get suckered. I sent my 56 dollars for my 55 letters even got return card telling me when they would be sent to me. I never received them.

People like this need to be shut down and prosecuted even sued for their false promises. I did report this scam to the newspaper outlet who allowed this faLse advertisement to be placed in their paper. Maybe their ad will be pulled and keep somebody else from making the mistake as I did.

Russell
COLDWATER, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2003 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/financial-resources-unlimited/willowbrook-illinois-60527/financial-resources-unlimited-ripoff-tricked-and-lied-to-us-con-artist-fake-people-like-t-64670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

SEARCH The Rip-Off Report And You Shall Find !

AUTHOR: RJ - (U.S.A.)

There ae 63 additional complaints against this company on the Rip-Off Report site.

Here's an idea. SEARCH FIRST and don't GIVE your $56.00 away to the SCAMMERS!

This type so-called opportunity is a SCAM that has been played for at least fifty years and likely much longer. And the SUCKERS are still falling for it!

Please, if you really MUST GIVE YOUR MONEY AWAY, send it to me. Please! I can use it and you won't get any less of a service for it than with these SCAMMERS.