Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Reported By: westmoreland Tennessee
  • Financial Resources Unlimited
    Willowbrook, Illinois
    Willowbrook, Illinois

Financial Resources Unlimited ripoff, no refund received yet, it's been 2 months Willowbrook Illinois

I "bought" in to this scam. The ad said send in a "one" time fee and make $10 dollars for every envelope you stuff. After I received my materials, I was then told that I would make $10 for every envelope that resulted in a sale and each week/month, whenever I wanted another batch of envelopes to stuff, I would have to pay the "one time fee" again.

I sent my materials back immediately, in the condition in which I received them. I sent the company an email saying that I was returning my materials. They replied back and said it would take 4-6 weeks to process my refund. It has now been 2 months and I have yet to receive my refund. Be aware of this company!!

Keshia
westmoreland, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2003 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/financial-resources-unlimited/willowbrook-illinois/financial-resources-unlimited-ripoff-no-refund-received-yet-its-been-2-months-willowbro-69032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content