Complaint Review: Fine Trade

• Fine Trade

Internet
    USA

Fine Trade Charges Exorbitant Shipping Fees Coatesville Pennsylvania

Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping!

Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of their products as free shipping, but charge PO Box customers exorbitant shipping fees without notifying the customer beforehand!

I purchased $11 body wash cloths for my disabled husband, expecting to get free shipping as the product page indicated. There was no notice on the page about extra fees or issues with shipping to PO Boxes. No detailed cost was displayed after the One Click purchase. When it shipped, I received a notice that an $89 shipping fee had been added to my $11 order!
Fourteen emails to Fine Trade, a complaint with Amazon, and a claim with my credit card company yeilded no results in my favor.

Fine Trade only paid $18 to ship (they claimed at the Post Office a weight of 1. [continued below]....

.....4 lbs less than the actual shipping weight) & claimed that I wanted expedited shipping, which I did not.

During my research I found that many vendors use the same systematic method for ripping off customers. Since One Click customers don't receive an immediate detailed rundown of costs on the confirmation page, the customer using a PO Box remains unaware that amazingly high shipping fees will be added.

Customers are blatantly discouraged from posting negative feedback. On their storefront they state, "Please note that leaving negative feedback or filing a A-Z claim against an order will not make things go faster and in most cases will slow down the returns and refunds processing."

Shame on them all!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2017 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fine-trade/internet/fine-trade-charges-exorbitant-shipping-fees-coatesville-pennsylvania-1394063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content