Complaint Review: FingerHut Credit Advantage aka Jefferson Capital Systems

• Reported By: Clifton Colorado
  • FingerHut Credit Advantage aka Jefferson Capital Systems
    16 McLeland Rd.
    Saint Cloud, Minnesota

FingerHut Credit Advantage aka Jefferson Capital Systems ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Saint Cloud Minnesota

We went to buy a car and they pull our credit report and there is a collections from Fingerhut. I look into this further because we have never bought anything from this company.

At this point we "Owe" 304.00 I call and call no one will talk to me or respond to us in writing. By this time Months have gone by and "FingerHut" has raised the amount to 500.00. NOT HAPPY!

Well we decide to recheck our credit report and low and behold not only is fingerhut still on there with a higher amount but also "Jefferson Capitol System" with the 304.00 amount.

I once again get the runaround no humans and no contact through the mail. to be quite honest life got busy and i forgot about it forawhile.

Two days ago I recieve a Letter from "MCM" and "FingerHut Credit Advantage". "MCM" says I owe 544.00 and "Fingerhut says we owe 233.68. I called and once again got the runaround :). If anybody can help or give us info on how to get this off our report we would appriciate it. Mind You we have been going through this for 6 years. The account with Fingerhut opened in 1999.

Chaunsey
Clifton, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2006 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fingerhut-credit-advantage-aka-jefferson-capital-systems/saint-cloud-minnesota-56303-56395/fingerhut-credit-advantage-aka-jefferson-capital-systems-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billi-173485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content