Complaint Review: Fingerhut Credit Advantage

• Reported By: Lawrence Massachusetts
  • Fingerhut Credit Advantage
    16 McLeland Rd.
    St Cloud, Minnesota

Fingerhut Credit Advantage RIPOFF! Says I owe 46.00 when I never had an account with them! St Cloud MinnesotaSt Cloud Minnesota

*Consumer Suggestion: No problems

I recently recieved a copy of my credit report online and as I was going through it I saw a report for Fingerhut Credit Advantage.

I called Fingerhut and gave me a number to call to contact them but all I recieved was automated systems, no live persons to speak with!

According to my credit Report I owe them $46.00 from 9-1-1998. With a limit of $163.00 on the card. I have never recieved a card from this company, nor have I ever bought anything from Fingerhut! This is total RIPOFF!

I will be sending a letter to these people with a return reciept from the post office. If I hear nothing back I will be contacting the credit bureaus!
This will be resolved one way or another!!!!!

Elizabeth
Lawrence, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2005 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fingerhut-credit-advantage/st-cloud-minnesota-56303/fingerhut-credit-advantage-ripoff-says-i-owe-4600-when-i-never-had-an-account-with-them-142309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

No problems

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

I have been ordering from Fingerhut for many many years and yes the customer service is lousy and you can never reach a live person. I do agree with this. I have found that If I order in smaller quantities that my order is always correct and I never have problems. I have had a problems here and there but keeping the orders under $30.00 I have never had a problem that way.