Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, June 15, 2017

• Reported By: arit2017 — Alabama USA
Fingerhut
Internet USA

Fingethut Wont accept return after agreeing to accept st paul Minnesota

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I AM SO DISGUSTED WITH FINGERHUT!!!I have contacted two news companies here to tell them about this experience I have been trying to contact them for a year to return a broken item I was told several times they sent a label but I never received these fake labels they created.

I asked to get the label by email and I was told NO. I wasted my time contacting the CEO and he got a rep to call me for nothing. The supervisor advised I could send this back and now they don't want to commit to it. This experience has made me ill and it is messing with me.

I can't sleep and I am barely eating because this has sickened me so much. I should not have to pay for something I can't use and something I received broken.

They are trying to say I shouldve sent in a stop billing but why when I called.This is Crap!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2017 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fingerhut/internet/fingethut-wont-accept-return-after-agreeing-to-accept-st-paul-minnesota-1379345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut