Complaint Review: fingerhut

• Reported By: TATI — fall river Massachusetts
  • fingerhut

Nationwide
    USA

fingerhut VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT SAINT CLOUD Minnesota Nationwide

as i tried to reach out to fingerhut asking questions pertainting to my account i was hung up!! then everyone told me a different story about my question which was WHEN DO YOU REPORT TO THE CREDIT BUREAU? Well at first they told me that they do it every 30 to 60 days and then they told me every 30 days and then i was told that they only report 10 times a year. then RENEE FROM THE FINGERHUT CREDIT BUREAU KEPT HANGING UP ON ME AND TOLD ME DON'T CALL BACK. WELL I THOUGHT THEY WAS SUPPOST TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR CONCERNS

NOPE NOT FINGERHUT THEN I ASKED IF I COULD CLOSE MY ACCOUNT WITH OUT BEING PENALIZED AND THEY TOLD ME NO I WOULD BE EVEN THOUGH I WOULD PAY MY ACCOUNT IN FULL AND CLOSED IT WOULD BE REPORTED AS A NEGATIVE ON MY CREDIT REPORT. ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW LOSE LOSE SITUATIONS FOR ME.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2014 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fingerhut/nationwide/fingerhut-very-poor-customer-service-who-dont-know-what-they-are-talking-about-saint-clo-1155964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content