Complaint Review: Firestone Auto Care

86th street
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    United States of America

Firestone Auto Care Waste of Time Indianapolis , Indiana

Firestone Auto Care Sucks...My strut broke on my car and I called for he part at O reileys and it was $103 for 1 strut. So I decieded to have Firestone do a quote for the repairs. They told me 2 hours for them to look at it. So wewaited for them to call....No call. I have Auto experience through High school and Ivy Tech....

I would do it myself, but in the city with no garage. Anyways, after the 2 hours we waited on my only day off they give me quote for $743. They would not work with me. Because the car is older and only needs 1 replaced They tell me the wont do only one. Car-x is only $295. I informed them and they hung up on me. Lol they suck. Wasted my whole day for sh*t.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/firestone-auto-care/indianapolis-indiana-46240/firestone-auto-care-waste-of-time-indianapolis-indiana-876026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content