Complaint Review: First Appliance Service Team

• Reported By: Rookie — Bothell Washington
First Appliance Service Team
1910 132nd Ave NE Bellevue, Washington USA

First Appliance Service Team Incompetent Bellevue Washington

*Author of original report: Sure took a long time to respond

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: BS

They spent 10 to 15 minutes at my house to take a look at my dishwasher and came up with "Door damaged beyond repair. Not able to fix". All they did was move the door up and down and didn't even open the panel to the door to see what was wrong. I spent 15 to 20 minutes and I had it fixed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2013 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-appliance-service-team/bellevue-washington-98005/first-appliance-service-team-incompetent-bellevue-washington-1106750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Appliance Service Team

Sure took a long time to respond

AUTHOR: - ()

It sure took a long time to respond. I filed this report in December of 2013. I am not sure where my paper work would be now. Even if I could find it I would not deal with your company after that rude reply.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

BS

AUTHOR: Boss - (USA)

What is your name and i can look this up. Were in the business of making money and giving our customers a high quality of service. You have no name here, so I feel like the asses at Yelp anybody can say anything they want about anybody and throw rocks with no recourse.

Contact me with an invoice number and i will look it up. Other than that I dont believe what you are saying here. Over 30 years of service in the eastside and over 150000 completed service calls, we know what were doing whether you would say so or not. As you'll notice we havent had a complaint to the BBB in over a decade and even before that a perfect score. If this was an issue we would have had no problem returning the minimum charge. Until then, piss off.