Complaint Review: First Busuness LLC.

• Submitted: Mon, August 12, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013
  • Reported By: Chuchuba — Aurora Colorado
  • First Busuness LLC.

, Select State/Province
    USA

First Busuness LLC. First Business called me and convinced me to register for an LLC with them. They charged my credit card $399.00 for this service. Arizona

I was contacted by First Business LLC and sold an opportunity to register myself as a business. I later the same day decided not to go any further with the opportunity and called First Business to cancel. The information I had originally given them was taken was supposed to generate a refund back to the credit card that was billed from the initial sale. No refund was ever posted back to the account. After several months of trying to get the refund myself I have involved my cc Co. and they have for several more months received information that says the refund was made, however their records do not show any refund from First Business at all.

This incident was done over a telephone. I did not initiate the call to them. They contacted me out of the blue. I was honest with them and explained the reason for my change of mind. This made no difference to them. I consider this BAD Business practice.

I will not transact business with First Business again and feel that otheres should make themselves more aware of who they are doing business with. Snakes are in the grass, Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-busuness-llc/select-stateprovince/first-busuness-llc-first-business-called-me-and-convinced-me-to-register-for-an-llc-with-1075167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content