Complaint Review: First Capital Financial Services Corp

• First Capital Financial Services Corp
    8275 S. Eastern Avenue #200
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

First Capital Financial Services Corp TIMESHARE SCAM ARTISTS - FIRST CAPITAL FINANCIAL SERVICES Las Vegas, Nevada

*Author of original report: They came back for more!!!

First Capital Financial Services scammed me out of $1776 by promising they had a buyer for my timehare that was willing to purchase it above my purchase price because the buyer needed to write off money before the end of the year.

They asked me to overnight the funds and called me several times that day to ensure I had sent the funds. They sent me a property resale contract and several very legit looking updates to keep up the appearances that the closing was in progress and then they disappeared never returning any calls or giving further updates.

They are very thorough and legit looking but they are what they are SCAM ARTISTS! DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THEM!

They work in a team: Andrew Devaney, Angelina Malone, Howard Mann, Olivia Sullivan, Adele Spencer etc. BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-capital-financial-services-corp/las-vegas-nevada-89123/first-capital-financial-services-corp-timeshare-scam-artists-first-capital-financial-se-835899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

They came back for more!!!

AUTHOR: LSH - (United States of America)

After disappearing for weeks with no response to dozens of emails and voicemail messages sent to Andrew Devaney, Angelina Malone, Howard Mann, Olivia Sullivan, Adele Spencer all of the sudden the "Legal Dept" of First Capital Financial Services contacted me.

Robert Tucci, the person who contacted me, said their "customer service dept" had been very behind in responding calls. He steered away from explaining anything his customer service dept had done or not done. His supposed concern was to finalize the closing.

Mr. Tucci said "I'm from Legal and today is your closing. Do you have a pen to write down all the closing information?" he asked me and then stated he had a check of $31,750 ready for me. However I would need to sign the closing papers and send him $2,966.13 for documentary stamp taxes prior to the releasing of the funds. Wow!!! what nerve. He stated he was from their Los Angeles office however provided me a Las Vegas NV phone number.