Complaint Review:

• Reported By: Lisa — Cleveland Oklahoma USA
First Cash Advance
, New York USA

First Cash Advance Charlie and Steve Scammed New York New York

Got a call asking me how much I was needing to borrow. I was desperate at that time. Bills racking up due to divorce. So I said yes i would like to borrow $4,000. Then it was i had to send x amount for processing fees. Then it was I needed to pay for the documents papers and that i would get 3 copies emailed to me. Then finally it was we need you to pay for the money to be transfered into account. Send time Johanna Picrollei out of Florida. Once all said and done I was to have 4,870 dollars into my account. As of today i still don't have that money in my account and this is after they promised me today that they money would be in there. I gave my bank the information and they had let me know that this was a scam. Wow people have nothing better to do that steal from hard working people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2017 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-cash-advance/new-york/first-cash-advance-charlie-and-steve-scammed-new-york-new-york-1367800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Cash Advance