Complaint Review: First Choice Design

• First Choice Design
    530 E McDowell Rd,
    Phoenix, Arizona
    United States of America

First Choice Design Platinum Platinum Technologies BEWARE PRIORITY MAIL OFFERS!!!!! See My original letter was dated January 9th Phoenix, Arizona

Please be aware of this company. I filed an original report on January 9th about this company. This company, first choice design AKA Platinum Platinum Technologies sold me MS Office 2010 for $99.99 on Deceber 28th 2012. The next day I received confirmation it had been shipped and an email with the product key numbers, good for three computers.

If it sounds to good to be true it usually is. Ihave tofollow those rules. Unfortunately, after many problems with my outlook and numerous phone calls and emails that went unanswered I had to call Microsoft. By the way, they urge you NOT TO CALL MICROSOFT on their intruction page for installation.

I was NOT suprised by what I found out after not hearing a thing back from the company. Microsoft informed me that this key was outdated and not only that, But had been registered to over hundreds , yes hundreds of customers. This makes any and all warrenties Null and Void!

I called my bank, informed them of the problem, and refunded my money:) HERE IS THE CINCHER! I received a Priority envelope on Saturday January, 26th, 2013. In it was a printed email - the same information about installation with the same information!

Unbelievable, like I would believe this key is better. It was dated the 22nd and the name on it was Robert Ciluff - firstchoicedesign@gmail.com This priority envelope was from Platinum Platinum Technologies in Phoenix, AZ. DO NOT GET SUCKED INTO THIS TRAP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-choice-design/phoenix-arizona-85004-1549/first-choice-design-platinum-platinum-technologies-beware-priority-mail-offers-see-my-1006051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content