Complaint Review: First Choice Design

• First Choice Design
    530 E. Mcdowell Road, Phoenix, AZ 85004
    Phoenix, Arizona
    USA

First Choice Design AKA Platinum Platinum Technologies TOTAL SCAM Phoenix Arizona

Just like everyone else who has filed a complaint, we purchased Microsoft Office 2010 from them for $99.00. We received an email that confirmed our purchase and the charge was deducted from our credit card. Then NOTHING.... we waited and got nothing.

I then did some research on the internet, They are all over the place with fraudulent complaints!

I am just wondering if any authorities are looking into this company since they are still perpetrating these crimes.

We tried to call, no answer. We emailed them, no response so I then notified Paypal and my credit card company about the fradulent charge.

Then..... 2 weeks later I receive a Priority Mail envelope with a two sided color instruction sheet on how to download the program. This time I went right to google to look it up and found Rip off reports.

As a previous person said they called Microsoft , so did I. The activation code given was for a Microsoft Developer NOT FOR RETAIL sale.

These people are pretty bold, they have addresses all over the place (not real addresses) and they are STILL ripping people off!

Very Frustrating.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-choice-design/phoenix-arizona-85004/first-choice-design-aka-platinum-platinum-technologies-total-scam-phoenix-arizona-1049553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content