Complaint Review: FIRST CONSUMER NATIONAL BANK

BEAVERTON, Oregon
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

FCNB BEEN CHARGE DOUBLE WHEN I MADE A PAYMENT BY PHONE AND THEIR OUTRAGEOUS LATE CHARGES outlandish ripoff late fees BEAVERTON Oregon

i had made a payment by phone they told me that the charge would be 8 dollars i said fine when i got my statement it show that they had charge me double they had add another 8 dollars to my account and i was late because it took days.

their late fees are outrageous and their apr is bad. they have been charging me to much i pay on time and it seems that my balance is the same. if there is anyone who can help please let me know. if there is anyone i can call to complain please let me know, this company has been ripping people off for a long time its time that we put a stop to it.

Alfredo
CHICAGO, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2003 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-consumer-national-bank/beaverton-oregon-97008/fcnb-been-charge-double-when-i-made-a-payment-by-phone-and-their-outrageous-late-charges-o-62427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content