Complaint Review: First Consumers National Bank

• Reported By: Glendale Arizona
  • First Consumers National Bank
    9300 SW Gemini Dr
    Beaverton, Oregon

First Consumers National Bank, FCNB ripoff Being accused of owing $ on credit card I never used from 1998 Beaverton Oregon

I opened an account thru Newport Beach in 1998 and it was thru FCNB in Beaverton. I never used this card. Now after all this time, I am being sent notices from collection agencies regarding a balance of almost 300.00.

I have one person telling me this is a Mastercard accout and another one saying it's either Speigel or Newport Beach. I have NEVER received any statements from this company. I have written letters asking them to please provide me with any kind of documentation with my signature on it proving I used this card. I have never heard from anyone.

I also had Equifax do an investigation on this in Oct of 2003 and they concluded it wasn't mine so they removed it from my credit report. Some bozo called again tonight offering to make a settlement with me because I don't want to pay the whole balance. What a joke. I am not paying a dime to this company.

Pamela
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2004 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-consumers-national-bank/beaverton-oregon-97008-7120/first-consumers-national-bank-fcnb-ripoff-being-accused-of-owing-on-credit-card-i-never-89101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content