Complaint Review: First Consumer's National Bank

Beaverton, Oregon
  • Phone: 800-876-3262
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

First Consumer's National Bank FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES victimized many consumers Beaverton Oregon

Time and time again I sent my payments to this company and they always charge me a late fee. I decided to cancel my account and after notifying them, they got even nastier. Now, they have become incommunicado. I sent them a large payment recently and have a balance of only a few hundred dollars now. However, they sent me another bill that doesn't have the correct balance reflected and included a late-charge (of course).

I contacted my bank and they sent me a letter stating that they had indeed paid them AND before the due date. The bank spoke with them and they are refusing to waive the late fee. I have always paid the bill on time and yet they always seem to find a way to charge me some kind of fee.

If some other folks wanted to get a class-action lawsuit going, I would be more than willing to join in. I have all of my receipts, etc as well as proof from my bank. They would lose big time. These people who run this outfit are no better than common criminals in my opinion and deserve jail time for their fraudulent practices.

Scot
kirkland, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2003 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-consumers-national-bank/beaverton-oregon-97208/first-consumers-national-bank-fraudulent-business-practices-victimized-many-consumers-be-65263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content