Complaint Review: First Consumers National Bank

• Reported By: jenks Oklahoma
  • First Consumers National Bank
    Po Box 922788
    Nationwide

First Consumers Card Member Services - First Consumers National Bank FCNB ripoff Norcross Georgia

Well sadly I am another sucker to be pulled into first consumers rip off.

Got a letter in this weekend from a collection agency now wanting $920 dollars for a $500 dollar credit card.
Few months ago first consumers called me when the balance was at $692 the guy was real nasty to me on the phone and hung up on me which in return annoyed my husband who then called the guy back.

After a a discussion on the phone and the guy talking to his supervisor said they would do a settlement of $346, half of what the debt was once we paid that he said that would be it done. Well we paid it the following wednesday they took it out of our account.

Couple of months later we get a statement in the mail showing we had paid the $346 dollars but they had hit us with another $70 dollars in fees. And still hitting us with this $70 fees upto this very day; that's why it's up to $920.

They had lied to us, been deceiptful. That is the reason why we will not pay them any more money. I would like to know how they can keep charging $70 in fees every month when they don't excist anymore. I can see why they are out of business now.

We are not paying another dime not even to the collection agency we have more than paid the balance off on this card

Cristie
tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2004 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-consumers-national-bank/nationwide/first-consumers-card-member-services-first-consumers-national-bank-fcnb-ripoff-norcross-123075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content