Complaint Review: First Credit Finance

• First Credit Finance
    P.O. Box 8092
    Van Nuys, California
    United States of America

First Credit Finance Continues to lose my payment information "No records" Van Nuys, California

I made a Payment though one of there payment options "Money Gram" for my auto payment.
I called them the same day and provided First credit with the MCN #, and was fine when i hung up. My next payment arrives and i call to make the payment, They found no records of my Money gram payment! A manager then reviewed my loan and found it; but during the process of locating my payment they began to be irate due to them beliving i did not process a payment though money gram. they asked for my MCN # again. At this time one month later i felt the need to Dispose of the information, thinking they have the info now and i no longer need it! well that turned out not to be true. They finally found it, but by then i was upset, They began to say i had payment problems because i decided to use more then one payment option for my payments. I told them it was my right to excersize my payment options listed on there "Statement of account" options.

I only purchase this truck three months ago, The manager told the Clerk to send my loan back to the dealer due to incosistancies in payment methods! Can you believe that. I used a check, my Debit card, Then the money Gram; which all three are my options. I dont believe first credit Finance can send the loan back to the dealer after the first payment has been made. But of couse the manager felt he had the right to do so. Luckly They did not complete it and i still have the truck. But man...Really, Only three months of having the truck and all this??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2011 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-credit-finance/van-nuys-california-91409/first-credit-finance-continues-to-lose-my-payment-information-no-records-van-nuys-cali-793020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content