Complaint Review: First Credit Of America - Clear Credit

• First Credit Of America - Clear Credit
    istcofa.com - clearcredit.com
    Aliso Viejo, Illinois

First Credit Of America - Clear Credit ripoff Aliso Viejo Illinois

I received a phone call today from First Credit of America and I can't believe how rude not one, but two customer service reps were to me! The only information I could retrieve from either one of them is that Clear Credit turned my account over to them to collect $59.95 for a cancellation fee which I was not aware of.

I never received anything from Clear Credit. When I asked for a contact at Clear Credit, the gentleman (if that is what one can call this person) said I had to deal with him and refused to give me any information and would not let me speak with his manager.

Someone needs to put a stop to this harrassment from this company!

Susan
Poway, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2005 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-credit-of-america-clear-credit/aliso-viejo-illinois/first-credit-of-america-clear-credit-ripoff-aliso-viejo-illinois-151341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content