Complaint Review: First Defence Driving School

• First Defence Driving School
    1451 Rimpau Ave., Suite 102.,
    Internet
    United States of America

First Defence Driving School/ PAULA SANDERS PAULA SANDERS / ROSE GIRARD DONT ALLOW YOUR KIDS TO TAKE ANY LESSON FROM THESE THIEVES Corona , Internet

My son took his behind the wheel training from this company we paid $200 . The instructor was very kind and seemed professional.  She provided me with her License # and all information. She gave my son 3-2hour lessons. Upon completion she issued the proper paper work to my son, or so we thought.

She made the paperwork out to the wrong child, and thus had to come back a few days later to give my son HIS CORRECT PAPERWORK. She said he was 100% ready.

We scheduled the Drivers Behind the Wheel test a few days later HE FAILED!!! FOR ONE REASON ONLY

HE DID NOT KNOW HOW TO BACK UP AND HIT THE CURB WHICH IS AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION

I asked my son if Rose showed him how to back up , he replied NO!

I contacted Paula Sanders regarding this, she said her instructor Rose is the Best, and would not miss that, however, I pointed out she could not get the paper work correct obviously she missed it, Ms Sanders said she would contact my sons Instructor and call me back. [continued below]....
..... She called me right back and  agreed to come train my son to back up properly. I told her his next test was Nov 13th, 2013, she never called me back I left messages and she did not return my call.

I called her and got a hold of her Friday Nov.  09, 2012 she said she was on her way home and would call me right back.  She never did!  Today is Monday I just spoke with her , she was RUDE DISREPCTFUL AND CALLED ME A LIAR!  SHE SAID SHE WOULD NOT TEACH MY SON AND IT WAS MY PROBLEM AND HUNG UP THE PHONE.

She has my money and I did not get good service I WANT A FULL REFUND FROM THAT RUDE LADY

MY SON NEEDS TO TAKE A CLASS, I AM DISABLED AND CAN NOT TEACH MY SON

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-defence-driving-school/internet/first-defence-driving-school-paula-sanders-paula-sanders-rose-girard-dont-allow-your-ki-968344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content