Complaint Review: First Florida Notary

• Reported By: shawnb777 — Kissimmee Florida
  • First Florida Notary

Internet
    USA

First Florida Notary Andrew ZimmerMr. Zimmer Took Credit card payment and will not return any of my 5 calls. Stole my money and disappeared. Hollywood Florida Internet

I first called First Florida Notary on the 4th of August 2014. I was looking to certify my notary application to work in Florida. Mr. Zimmer (I believe his name is) promptly took the sales call and asured my that I had nothing to worry about because he handled all the notary paperwork in a professional and timely manner. That was the last time I ever talked to Mr. Zimmer.

I waited 3 weeks before making a call to check on the progress of my application. The have a very professional outsourced live voicemail service that answers your calls. It is not their fault that Mr. Zimmer does not ever answer or chose to take the incoming calls from his clients.

I have called 5 times. Yes 5 times and the answering service puts me on hold and he is suddenly unavailable. No one there can ever tell me if there has been any progress with my file. No one there can ever tell me anything at all. [continued below]....

..... They recommend that you leave a voice message for him. I  have been asking for a refund for over 45 days no with absolutely no response. I have never filed anything on the rip off report before in my life. But this warrants further attention to prevent others from getting ripped off too.

1) They will not do the work they advertise they do.

2) His contact info is in a Suite so I doubt they have any physical location.

3) He will tell you that he will provide service for you and then won't.

4) He will not answer any non-sales calls at anytime.

5) He will take your payment promptly and that is the last you will hear from him.

6) You will never see your money again.

7) and you will never see your money again........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2014 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-florida-notary/internet/first-florida-notary-andrew-zimmermr-zimmer-took-credit-card-payment-and-will-not-return-1177199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content