Complaint Review: First National Card

• Reported By: Fairburn Georgia
  • First National Card
    P.O. Box 4610
    Las Vegas, Nevada

Unbelievable! They said I opened the First National Card account in July of 2006. On Oct. 1, 2007 ( 15 months later) they debited my checking account for over $300.00 dollars! Three $99.99 payments and two debits of $9.95 each.
Even representatives of First National Card cannot explain this one!

The account they illegally took the money from was a survivor benefits account for four minor children receiving money from Social Security.
How can I get this money back for my children??

Stacey
Fairburn, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2007 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-national-card/las-vegas-nevada-89114/first-national-card-funds-from-social-security-benefit-account-for-four-minor-children-sto-278175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Stifter88 - (U.S.A.)

I was reading other complaints where victims where told to notify their bank and let the bank know that the charges where unauthorized. Even though I am not a victim as of yet, I did file a police report through the local Sheriff's Department and you can also file a complaint through the Federal Trade Commission (www.ftc.gov). I hear that the company was under several different names and they have been sued by the FTC. I hope you will be able to recoup your losses. I am sorry that this had to have happened.

#2 Consumer Suggestion