Complaint Review: First National Credit , and PremierOne

• Submitted: Tue, August 06, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, August 06, 2002
  • Reported By: Midwest City Oklahoma
  • First National Credit , and PremierOne
    27101 aliso creek rd unit 126 aliso viejo ca 92656 / 510 E 17th st. idaho falls id 83404
    idaho falls, Idaho

First National Credit & PremierOne; dishonest & greedy ripoff company. Idaho falls, Idaho

Well if you are reading this right my hubby and I wore both scammed by 2 different companies. Now the first one im not too worried about the money because it's only $37. But the one I was more concerned about is the one that conned my hubby for a $174.00. We had gotten behind on bills and thought that this would be a good way to get caught up cause it would be in the mail in a few weeks. Well that was in April and it is now August and still nothing yet. But thinking that way and after they took that money out of our account we we're overdrawn. They took it out that fast but yet they told my hubby that it would be atleast 2 weeks.

So by doing this I ended up paying probably $300 on top of that $174.00. And still no card to show for it. Well when we finally got ahold of them they said it would be filed as a lost article. That was on July 2, 2002. It is now August 6th, 2002 and still no credit card. I just want people to be aware of these telemarketers. They all work on quotas and if they do not meet their quota then they cheat to do it. Been in too many places to watch people do it. Now not all telemarketers are evil but be warey of the ones that just sound too good to be true.

Stacie
Midwest City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2002 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-national-credit-and-premierone/idaho-falls-idaho-83404/first-national-credit-premierone-dishonest-greedy-ripoff-company-idaho-falls-idaho-26261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content