Complaint Review: First National; Starter Credit Direct

• First National; Starter Credit Direct
    www.startercreditdirect.com
    Internet

First National; Starter Credit Direct They put me in the hole Internet

I received an e-mail from a company called First National. They promised to try to get a loan for me for up to $1500.

I clicked on the link, which sent me to StarterCreditDirect.com. I filled out the required information, but I never authorized $99.00 to be debited from my account.

When I checked my checking account balance on January 2, 2009, it was not what it should have been. I talked with an employee, who told me what had be taken out. I had two checks for daycare, one for Blockbuster and the mortgage payment. Okay, I thought, I knew about all of those. Then she dropped the bomb on me. She said I had a debit for $99.00! I was shocked!

I asked her what it was for and she said Starter Credit. I didn't even remember who that was.
I got on the computer and checked my past e-mails. I remembered the promise of the loan (which I never got) but I KNOW I DID NOT AUTHORIZE A $99.00 DEBIT TO BE TAKEN.

I am a honest person, and I not only do I not appreciate being lied to, I can't afford $99.00 that caused me a NSF charge.

These people need punishment and I need my $99.00 back ASAP!

Anonymous
La Follette, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2009 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-national-starter-credit-direct/internet/first-national-starter-credit-direct-they-put-me-in-the-hole-internet-407192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content