Complaint Review: First Premier Bank Card

• First Premier Bank Card

Nationwide
    USA

First Premier Bank Card Brandan Degrading Tone... Sioux Falls Nationwide

Had my First Premier card since Dec. 2015 and I closed it July 15th 2016. I was treated like a child trying to close my account. Talked to like I didn't know what I was doing. A statement of threat your ruin your credit report because you are closing card.

Just a note... I have build my credit up and closing an account doesn't hurt your credit report or score. It might lower it for the first 30 days but you will recover just fine. Also their processing of payment is slow to produce new available credit. STAY AWAY! Some states do not allow FPB to offer their card or services. Nasty customer service!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2016 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-premier-bank-card/nationwide/first-premier-bank-card-brandan-degrading-tone-sioux-falls-nationwide-1317048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content