Complaint Review: First Usa Bank- Bank One - Chase Bank

Wilmington, Delaware
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

First Usa Bank - Bank One - chase Bank RIPOFF consumers by forcing binding arbitration Wilmington Delaware

After I closed and paid off a First USA/ Bank One credit card, that was in good standing, my check was cashed but not posted and the bank damaged my credit with erroneous reports.

Although I had letters from the bank admitting wrong doing, and written promises to clear up their neglegence, no corrections were done for 5 years.

I had to research and fight the case myself, as I was unable to find an attorney that could handle the case.
I had filed a law suit against the bank after 1 year.

After 2 years, I was forced to go through Binding Arbitration with the National Arbitration Forum, hired by Bank One. Ultimatly, after 5 years, my case was dismissed by the arbitrator without an explanation. I was also ordered to pay the Bank's arbitration fees.

I not only lost my good credit standing, but I lost thousands of dollars for my business and was left thousands of dollars in debt fighting to bring Bank One to Justice.

Leon
beverly hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2005 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-usa-bank-bank-one-chase-bank/wilmington-delaware/first-usa-bank-bank-one-chase-bank-ripoff-consumers-by-forcing-binding-arbitration-wil-148495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content