Complaint Review: First Valuation

• First Valuation
    8700 Turnpike DR, Suite 300
    Westminster, Colorado
    USA

First Valuation Brokerpriceopinion.com Vendor work nonpayment Westminster Colorado

I have completed over 120 BPO and property valuation reports for this company. My work consists primarily of BPOs for this particular company. at $40 a report this comes out to being over $4,000 dollars of work that I have not been reimbursed on!

I began completing work for First Valution in October 2012 and I have still not been payed. That is 10 months without payment. I have contacted accounts payable to no avail. I have corresponded with Sandy Sandoval(Sarah.Sandoval@firstvaluation.com) and Ashley Martin(ashley.martin@firstvaluation.com) about payment. I was told that they are late on payment and that I have indeed been scheduled to receive payment. I received an email from Sarah Sandoval stating that I would be payed on July 12,2013 and that day has since passed and I have not been payed. The company continues to reassure me that I am scheduled for payment and that I will be payed, but those statements do not have a bit of merit to them.  I asked both individuals about speaking to a manager or another higher up employee and they would not give me any information. I have since searched for information on the president and CEO of the company and have emailed him about this nonpayment issue. I have emailed Walt Coats(walt.coats@firstvaluation.com) the President and CEO of this company. I have also contacted each and every executive employee on this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-valuation/westminster-colorado-80031/first-valuation-brokerpriceopinioncom-vendor-work-nonpayment-westminster-colorado-1073212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content