Complaint Review: Firstsource Advantage, ASG ,Account Solutions Group

• Submitted: Mon, January 04, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 05, 2010
  • Reported By: Alan — Kent Washington U.S.A.
  • Firstsource Advantage, ASG ,Account Solutions Group
    205 Bryant Woods S
    Amherst, New York
    United States of America

Firstsource Advantage, ASG ,Account Solutions Group First Source Advantage LLC This company has been calling my cell phone over and over for two different persons who do not own my cell phone number. I have asked the company to remove my phone number from the call list Amherst, New York

Firstsource Advantange at telephone numbers (716) 564-4900, (716) 564-4901, (716) 564-4902, (716) 564-4903, (716) 564-4904, (716) 564-4905, and (716) 564-4906.

I spoke with serval collection agents at this company about them trying to collect a debt from two different persons named Courtney and Nico.  I have repeatedly told this company that these two people do not own my cell phone number.  Not even a day latter I will get another call back from this company asking for these two people again.  They are very agressive collections company and don't care if they are calling the wrong number or not.

Today I spoke with Ms. Myers at phone number (716) 564-4906, again I asked to be removed from there call list.  The lady stated that were progress of removing my cell phone from there contact list but it could take upto 24hours.  I warned Ms Myers that this repeated calling of my cell phone is costing me money and that I was going to file a complaint with ripoffreport.com and the Federal Fair Trade Administration.  I also told her if this don't stop that I would end up filing a lawsuit against the collection agency and the company who gave this collection agency my phone number in the first place.

If you are in need of debt collection services, your company should find someone else to deal with, because this kind of abusive harassment could get you sued as well.

Again, if this harassments continues I will not only sue Firstsource Advantage collection agency, but the company who furnished my cell phone number the collection agency if the first place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2010 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/firstsource-advantage-asg-account-solutions-group/amherst-new-york-14228/firstsource-advantage-asg-account-solutions-group-first-source-advantage-llc-this-compa-549627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content