Complaint Review: Fishead

• Fishead
    16069 SE 98th Ave
    Clackamas, Oregon
    USA

Fishead Kevin Fish Misprinted shirts and would not refund my money. Shirts not able to be sold. Clackamas Oregon

I was a customer of Fishead and would like to share my story with the public so that they avoid being taken to the cleaners as I have.  First, I am a physician and do not just make unwarranted complaints of this magnitude without just cause.

While in medical school, I began an organization and invested a whopping $8,000.00 in having T shirts made to raise money for our club.  As it turned out, the shirts were printed so horribly that they were not able to be sold.  As the pictures on my website will show (at the bottom), the proofs which were sent to me and I agreed on was not anywhere near what was sent to me.  In addition to the prints being completely off center and in the wrong place, there was an error in color which made one of the words not visible from more than a few feet away, and in daylight, not at all.

I attempted to work this out with them and stated that I did not want to go to court over this. [continued below]....

.....  They agreed, and they made me an offer which will be submitted as a screen shot to the authenticity of my claims.  In short, they wanted to compensate me for free printing on some shirts while I had to pay for the shirts themselves.

First, this was nowhere near the number of shirts that were incorrectly printed.  Second, why would I spend more money for shirts that were incorrectly printed?  I would be out even more money and have less shirts than that were actually able to be sold than initially invested into.

Being that I was in medical school and extremely busy, and given the incredulous nature of their attempt to make it right, I knew that they were not going to refund my money, and I also was too busy to pursue anything in a legal matter.  Furthermore, I didn't have the resources to even if I wanted to.

However, now that I am a practicing doctor, I have the resources to pursue this, and I am.  Their statement to all of this is that since it is near 3 years ago, that I should not be able to complain.  As mentioned, the reasons for this is very simple.  In addition, I was the one who was wronged, not them.  Someone doesn't get off of committing murder simply because he or she was caught 10 years later.  This type of thinking is absurd.  They did wrong and need to be accountable.

I would stay away from this company as they are unethical.  While they may be cheaper in cost, there is a reason for this.  I can say with certainty that the shirts that I have worn have cracks in the pain and do not hold their value.  But most importantly, if you have a mistake, I can guarantee that they will not refund your money but instead will ask that you spend more money on more shirts and prints.  If you choose to go with them, at least you have been forewarned.

You can see the evidence of what I'm saying in the website that I am creating at FisheadPrinting dot com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2016 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fishead/clackamas-oregon-97015/fishead-kevin-fish-misprinted-shirts-and-would-not-refund-my-money-shirts-not-able-to-b-1310404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content