Complaint Review: Fit Factory .com

• Reported By: enosburg falls Vermont
  • Fit Factory .com
    www.fitfac.com
    Internet

Fit Factory.com fit factory ripped me off. They charged my checking account for things I didn't order. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Us And We Will Be Happy To Clear Up This Account

Fit Factory.com has charged my checking account two times in the amount of 29.95 each time for stuff I didn't order. I never receved anything so I have no clue what I payed for. I have no account with them.

Jenn
enosburg falls, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fit-factory-com/internet/fit-factorycom-fit-factory-ripped-me-off-they-charged-my-checking-account-for-things-i-d-397323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Contact Us And We Will Be Happy To Clear Up This Account

AUTHOR: Conniea78 - (U.S.A.)

Hello my name is Connie. I'm a customer service associate for Fit Factory's Customer Service Department. I noticed your complaint and wanted you to know if you have any concerns or problems to please contact my manager directly. My email is falon@verifyyourorder.com or if you call our customer service line 1-866-407-1022. I would be more than happy to take care of anything that I can for you. Our hours are Monday thru Friday 8am-5:30pm MST. If you call the customer service line any of the representatives are willing and able to assist you. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Connie, CSA