Complaint Review: Fitness Blow out

10780 Santa Monica Blvd., Santa Monica,
    , Select State/Province
    USA

Fitness Blow out Invoice # 128092 Santa Monica. California

I wish I had read this before I ordered anything! What a nightmare ! I ordered an up right execcise bike from Ronn Burner 30 days ago. I contacted him two weeks after ordering it simply to find out when it should arrive. He told me it would ship a week from that date.

After a week I called again to get Augistine who said he would contact me back .. never happened so I called and after some persistence spoke to Anthony at extension 224, he said he would check into it but if I did not hear from him to call his extension, well he never called and his extension now goes directly to his vm.

Today 11-20-2013 at 9:55 a.m. I spoke to Henry who said t had been shipped but he did not have a tracking number yet ... I am not holding my breath. I told him I had spoke to just about everyone in his company except Mr. Rosen! #pissedoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fitness-blow-out/select-stateprovince/fitness-blow-out-invoice-128092-santa-monica-california-1100938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content