Complaint Review: Fitness Connection

• Fitness Connection
    highway 6, Missouri city, texas - 77489
    Missouri City, Texas
    United States of America

Fitness Connection DIANA Fitness Connection will not call me back & seems thay dont want to cancel or freeze my membership. Missouri City , Texas

*Consumer Comment: Diana Supervisor from fitness connection

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

Bad corporate service. Non responsive for cancellations & freezing accounts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fitness-connection/missouri-city-texas-77489/fitness-connection-diana-fitness-connection-will-not-call-me-back-seems-thay-dont-want-913015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Diana Supervisor from fitness connection

AUTHOR: guht81 - ()

I'm going to go from the end of the story to the beginning.  I have been calling 281-931-6609 fitness connection "Corporate line" fo 8 weeks now. I have left Diana 16 voicemails. so that's two phone calls a week for 2 months and all I said on the voicemail was my name, number and I would appreciate if she would give me a call back at her earliest convienence and have a nice day.

I have an open credit monitoring service with all credit bureaus that let me know when anything pops up on my credit report.  As soon as fitness connection appeared I called to find out what was going on.  They said I signed an agreement last August. I told them that I went to sign up with my then pregnant fiancee to help her and I was going to sign up as moral support. Well during the discussion of fees and dues we had an emergency and I told them that I would return to finish if it was necessary and I would like all my paperwork back.  They did not want to release my documents and assured me that they would hold on file for when I  return.

Well needless to say they signed me up for service and never sent me a monthly bill, nor did they call me after account went passed due. Oh I forgot to mention that the employee that signed me up no longer works for the company. So today I had to pay $140 to remove this nonsense from my file and keep living life instead of worrying about Diana or Fitness connection.

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Fitness Connection - (United States of America)

Fitness Connection is happy to assist all of our members.  Please call our corporate office at 281-931-6609 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. Although phone calls are the quickest form of contact, if you do not wish to contact us via phone you are more than welcome to write to us at customerservice@fitnessemail.net ; please provide your name and membership number when explaining your concern/comment.

Fitness Connection Management

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Fitness Connection - (United States of America)

Fitness Connection Management