Complaint Review: Fitness Repair Parts.Com

• Fitness Repair Parts.Com
    650 N. Main Center Suite 101
    St. Charles, Missouri
    USA

Fitness Repair Parts.Com Sent wrong part, blamed me and refused full refund St. Charles Missouri

1. I ordered a replacement AC adapter online for a Schwinn 230 recumbent exercise bike.

2. The order confirmation received said I'd receive pedal straps, not the adapter. No phone number, address or e-mail contact information was available on the confirmation, so I couldn't cancel the order.

3. I received the pedal straps via UPS a week later.

4. Afterward, over the phone, I told one of their customer service reps they had a computer glitch: they sent me the wrong part, and I couldn't contact them at the time.

5. She replied I would have to pay all shipping fees plus a restocking fee. If they credit back my money at all, I'll lose 60 percent.

Total scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2017 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fitness-repair-partscom/st-charles-missouri-63301/fitness-repair-partscom-sent-wrong-part-blamed-me-and-refused-full-refund-st-charles-m-1396111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content