Complaint Review: FLASH SEATS

• Reported By: Ken — Mira Loma California USA
  • FLASH SEATS

Nationwide
    USA

FLASH SEATS AXS Transferred my concert tickets into someone else's account Los Angeles Nationwide

I purchashed tickets for a Bruno Mars concert at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. I paid $471.00 for 2 tickets, My purchash was thru the T-Mobile Area website, First the tickets went thru Vivid Seats, they are a service to sellers?? Then the seller forwarded my tickets into a Flash Seats account. I had to create accounts for both Vivid Seats & for Flash Seats, Then while my tickets are in my Flash Seats account someone transferred my tickets into someone else's Flash Seats account.

Both Flash Seats & I have the imformation of the person who recieved my tickets thru the transfer. My unanswered question is pretty simple, Who transferred my tickets?, Who authorized the transfer? I have proof of my credit card purchash, why can't Flash Seats question the person who recieved my tickets? No one is willing to accept responsibiliy & I'm out $471 with no explanation. I planned a whole vacation around this concert for my wife (we have completly different taste in music)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2017 09:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/flash-seats/nationwide/flash-seats-axs-transferred-my-concert-tickets-into-someone-elses-account-los-angeles-na-1399400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content