Complaint Review: flashedphones.net

• flashedphones.net

Internet
    United States of America

flashedphones.net No Response from Companty after Flash fails Internet

the good news....flashedphones.net flashed my daughter's phone for Straight Talk and everything worked immediately

BAD NEWS: It stopped working after 3 days....and flashedphones never returned my attempts to contact them. I emailed for 7 days in a row (their 800 is useless-they don't answer it).

Absolutely no response.  I filed a claim with Paypal.

THEN  a response by email. What did they say: maybe, we are sorry for not getting back to you???  NO!!!  They emailed that they they were going to cancel my daughter's phone. I contacted the authorities and Straight Talk about 10 minutes ago.

Straight Talk (TracFone, their owner) told me that they will contact the federal authorities if anyone but my daughter calls regarding her account.

Stay away from this company.....if you have a problem, they are not there for you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/flashedphonesnet/internet/flashedphonesnet-no-response-from-companty-after-flash-fails-internet-981326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content