Complaint Review: Flip the trend

• Updated: Thu, December 07, 2017
  • Reported By: Fredricka — ABILENE Texas United States
  • Flip the trend

United States

Flip the trend No other name Charged my credit card & never mailed my order Internet

I seen their advertisements on Facebook. They were giving free dog beds & all I had to pay was the sh/h of $4.95 for each dog bed. But before I purchased the beds they had a phn# listed, so I clld them. I wanted to knw how many beds I was able to buy, she told me 14 beds. So I ordered 3. After 5 day's I was wondering if my order had been shipped, so I tracked my order & went to chat on the website. Well a msg appeared on the acc saying tht they were offline for the moment & to leave a msg in the form if an email, which I did but after 24hrs, as stated, I still hadn't heard frm them. So yesterday I did the same thing & today as well. I chkd my credit card activity & its shown tht they drafted my card on Nov 24th 2017 the same day I placed the order. I came across someone else's issue's tht they're having with this website, plus a few other's as well & I decided to file a complaint as well. [continued below]....

..... Im also planning to file another complaint with the BBB & any/all other online social media outlets warning ppl not to order frm this fraudulent website comp. And if they too has fallen for this scam & now are victim's, to file complaints everywhere they possible can. Im on a fixed income, so my $$ is limited & $14.95 may not seem like a lot, but to me it is. So I have asked my credit card comp to review my complaint & to reissue my $ back on2 my card. So they're going to investigate this issue as well. I just have to be more wise when ordering online & if it's too good to be true, then most likely its not right!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2017 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/flip-the-trend/-internet/flip-the-trend-no-other-name-charged-my-credit-card-amp-never-mailed-my-order-internet-1415629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content