Complaint Review: Floating on Cloud 9

• Floating on Cloud 9
    240 North Hurstbourne Parkway
    Louisville, Kentucky
    USA

Floating on Cloud 9 Dishonest Company that Doesn't Honor Commitments Louisville Kentucky

I went to book my floatation session because I had received a gift certificate and when I went they guy sitting at the desk told me that they were closed. First red flag that this was weird.  He told me to email the partner who was going to buy him out and they would honor it.

I emailed the contact on the website (Note: The website was still live and accepting bookings).I receive a response back that they had closed and when did I purchase the gift certificate.  I responded back around Christmas and how he would honor or reimburse me.  He never responded back.

I then preceeded to email him again asking him the same request mentioning his website was still live taking request in September.  Note here that when you book online you can to pay $30 up front.  Seems a little fishy here....!

He then emailed me what day I purchased it and I said I received it on Christmas and even sent him a picture of the gift certificate.  He then proceeded to say it was voided after 6 months.  No where on the gift certicate does it say a void date.  So I know this was a lie.  Then he said that they were working on taking down the website and that they pushed the dates back to November to give time for the website to be taken down.

What? It doesn't take weeks to pull down a website.  This seemed crazy again! I responded back again about how he would honor this and that the guy told me they would honor it.  I never heard back from him.

Tim and Michelle Bowling own this website and business and not honest in business. I recommend not doing business with them in the future nor buying any services or products from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2017 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/floating-on-cloud-9/louisville-kentucky-40222/floating-on-cloud-9-dishonest-company-that-doesnt-honor-commitments-louisville-kentucky-1393036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content