Complaint Review: FloRd Agency

P. O. Box 480309
    Delray Beach, Florida
    United States of America

FloRd Agency fraud Delray Beach, Florida

Two college students came to my door to solicit magazine sales. They respectively produced phony i.ds. They sold me

magazine subscriptions, took my money and had the nerve to mail me a bill!!! I am disgusted! The receipts only showed the name: FloRd Agency at  P. O. Box 480309, Delray Beach, Florida 33448. There was no telephone number or contact person named. I grew suspicious, and called information for a contact number. The company is not listed.

I found them with a D rating on the Better Business Bureau website, along with scam reports, and was directed to this website also. I will be filing against this company with the County Attorneys Office to recoup my loss.

There are reputable companies that our school district employs to sell magazines, etc. for valid fund raisers. Each representative has verifiable i.d. and all paperwork/receipts have valid addresses and contact information.

I am abhorred that this company, the owner, and its representatives are preying on the good nature of our neighborhood.

They are thieves committing fraud! They are giving those that are participating in  valid fund raisers a bad name! How dare these people!!! They should be ashamed of themselves, and moreover they will be held responsible for their actions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2009 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/flord-agency/delray-beach-florida-33448/flord-agency-fraud-delray-beach-florida-504793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content