Complaint Review: Florida Career College

• Florida Career College
    6058 Okeechobee Blvd
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    USA

Florida Career College FCC Recieved fraudulent loan by government while being homeless and recently filed bankruptcy for over a million dollars West Palm Beach Florida

I attended FCC, starting the semester in February 2014. After my second class, the teacher cancelled all classes for a month due to a family emergency. I took a pharamcology class that provided zero education.

After that each class was worse than the next. I did not receive the proper education to perform an EKG on a human being. I never learned the proper way to withdrawal blood. We used each other to practice withdrawaling blood without proper instruction or supervision. There was not a coursework portion during the injections class. This class we also injected each other with saline to practice also, without proper instruction and knowledge or supervision.

There are many other situations that made me feel like the teachers were not educated and were fraudulant. I am very disappointed, I thought each class would get better but it only got worse. My 180 hours of externship had nothing to do with what I went to school for. I was put in a place I would consider a "pill mill" because the doctors saw 100 patients within a 6 hour time frame. The medical assistants/ nurses are suppose to save lives not kill them. Becoming a medical assistance should be taken more serious.

Would you feel secure about these nurses and medical assistants performing tasks on you because I wouldn't. I hear this college is being considered a trade school. I think this is bullshit. Maybe a CNA but not a medical assistant who has to stick people with needles.

We never had a graduation. I never recieved my diploma. I was also paying them on a monthly basis even though I had put in complaints about my education often. This was a full total waste of my time and money. I am still stuck with an outstanding loan I believe I am not responible for repaying due to the disturbingly poor education I recieved. All books that I paid for were sold about three weeks later for a dollar.

I am not happy that the government would even give out loans to fraudulent schools. People dream about being a nurse and this is the type of education we recieve?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2016 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/florida-career-college/west-palm-beach-florida-33417/florida-career-college-fcc-recieved-fraudulent-loan-by-government-while-being-homeless-an-1299970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content