Complaint Review: Florida Department Of Child Support Enforcement/Florida Dept. Of Revenue

• Submitted: Sat, November 13, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, June 20, 2005
  • Reported By: orlando Florida
  • Florida Department Of Child Support Enforcement/Florida Dept. Of Revenue

Tallahassee, Florida

My child support is paid in full, but they continue taking money from my check every month and send it to the other parent who of course keeps the money quietly. I keep requesting it to be stopped and have court orders to stop the deduction. The revenue dept said it will stop and i will be refunded. Well now they want me to look the other way and consider it a good cause... WHAT!!!

This is illegal and needs to stop. It's a way of saying it's ok to steal as long as you let us take it for you. What values are they teaching.

Richard
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2004 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/florida-department-of-child-support-enforcementflorida-dept-of-revenue/tallahassee-florida-32399/florida-department-of-child-support-enforcement-florida-department-of-revenue-ripoff-talla-117734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

You are being robbed, plain and simple. You aren't the only one in this state. There are 10's of 1000's of non-custodial fathers who are taking on "the system". Don't kid yourself, the state is not out to help your kids, it's out to help itself to as much of your kids money as it can get its slimey hands on. DO NOT complain to officials, you'll be thrown in jail! DO NOT hire an attorney, they're in on the scam, all are members of Fl Bar, icluding judges and state atty's. Become SUI JURIS and get the word out! Help us take back our kids and our gov. with COMMON LAW!!! Search the web, we're everywhere. You're not alone.

Modified: 4/7/2004 10:58:18 PM

State Of Arizona DES Division Of Child Support rip-off Tucson Arizona *Consumer Suggestion ..I work for the Arizona Legislature as the Deputy Ombudsman.

Fax:

The State of Arizona has maintained for 2 years that my child's father has been in arrears, but they would not tell us where the arrears occurred. He has always been very prompt in his payments and I have never noticed an missing payment.

I had asked specifically, twice in writing, that the arrears charges be dropped, to no avail. DES continues to pester him for collection of the arrears, and has told me in almost no uncertain terms that it isn't my business.

My requests for clarification have gone completely ignored. The dad has now had his tax return confiscated, BUT, none of that money has come to me yet! Has the State of Arizona got a nice little slush fund going on? The dad has no problem paying money that is owed nor do I have any problem collecting it, but both of us would like to be very clear about where the arrears come from. We have had too too many experiences in the past with the State making mistakes to be comfortable accepting this at face value.