Complaint Review: Florida Passport

• Reported By: Newport News Virginia
  • Florida Passport
    6822 22nd AveN, PMB-432
    St. Petersburg, Florida

Florida Passport ripoff, misleading information and charge of account for membership that was not agreed on St. Petersburg Florida

These people from Florida Passport called me and asked me if I wanted to see some of their cruises. They also told me that they would not charge my account for anything until they sent me info and I agreed to everything. Well that **** was not the truth and they charged my account anyway. I called them and they said they was sorry and sent me back the $149.00 they charged.

There after I received a post card in the mail from Class Action Watchdog and told me that I was on this list for these class action. They told me not to cash the check because it could be used as evidence.
What to do, what to do? Well I really don't know where to go from here. Is there an answer somewhere or is there going to be any support in this situation or what? I don't know. Maybe someone does. Please email me if anyone knows!!

Eric
Newport News, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2005 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/florida-passport/st-petersburg-florida-33710-3918/florida-passport-ripoff-misleading-information-and-charge-of-account-for-membership-that-163068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content