Complaint Review: Florida State Disbursement Unit

• Florida State Disbursement Unit
    PO Box 8515
    JACKSONVILLE, Florida
    USA

Florida State Disbursement Unit FL SDU is a straight RIP OFF and needs to be SHUT DOWN JACKSONVILLE Florida

This place is a thorn in my a**.  I curse the day I found it.  I have never received payments properly with them.  Last month a payment was classified as "Collection Receipt" on 3/31/14. They didn't send me the whole payment at one time (they been stopped doing that) I received part on 4/1/14 and the rest on 4/2/14.  I'm supposed to receive 120.00 (by court order) every month, but I dont.

This month (April) they sent me 3 small checks ( no where near 120.00) for this montha and next week is the last 4 days of April. I never received my full 60.00 for this month at all.  I'm sick of this crap and I can't take it anymore.

This place needs to be shut down and never opened again, or better yet; ship all the employees over to Iraq and never let them come back.  Something needs to be done with what these people are doing with our money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/florida-state-disbursement-unit/jacksonville-florida-32209/florida-state-disbursement-unit-fl-sdu-is-a-straight-rip-off-and-needs-to-be-shut-down-ja-1141179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content