Complaint Review: Florida Technical College

• Florida Technical College
    3831 W Vine St
    Kissimmee, Florida
    USA

Florida Technical College Kissimmee,Fl FTC Florida Technical College Never knew intimidation was part of going to college Kissimmee Florida

*Author of original report: Adding to this from the writter

I attended florida technical college a few months ago. My grades were straight A's Stepping in to a class for criminal justice A man by the name of Mr.Valesquez was the teacher at this time my first time meeting him walking in to the class I reached to shake his hand this guy steps backs and in a deep Angered voice he demands me to sit in my seat.

I repreated for the second time reaching my hand saying how are you doing my name is ...and I reach to shake his hand again with politeness. this teacher then begins class flirting with females students of spanish decent, coashering to them as in letting them act or say any thing or way they feel to.

he stands up and throws up a jester he makes a hand sign saying you know what this is and i say Nieta a spanish gang from Puerto Rico.He says thats right and he says to the class you know where the criminals and drug dealers are today there are in class with youMy phone rings from my alarm and Mr.Valesquez pops up from his chair and says youbetter not let that go off again or else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/florida-technical-college/kissimmee-florida-34741/florida-technical-college-kissimmeefl-ftc-florida-technical-college-never-knew-intimidat-1093857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Adding to this from the writter

AUTHOR: Yessir407 - ()

Mr.Valesquez spoke on how he loved to shoot someone front 100 yards away with a scope rifle. He stood as a teacher threatening me to my face with intimidation infront of numerous teachers and students.and when I with drew fully I was charged 6,000 for 6 months and being on a medical injury I was still charged which is now going to Loans and now they are charging me in debt.Ever student in class at the time spoke spanish as the chairman put Valesquez In his office to decide wether he stayed or went and they let him stay and I went.Until as reported of today Mr.Valesquez was let go due to fraternizing with female students.